Saturday, April 24, 2010

Earth Day 2010

The City of Reno is celebrting Earth Day in Northern Nevada. This event  is a family-oriented event featuring educational presentations by local public interest groups, special programs for children, vendors selling earth-friendly products and foods, and live musical entertainment.


Please take the time to visit my website http://www.gravesward2.com/ there you can read a little about me and my ideas for Reno, also you will find links to my email (donna@gravesward2.com), Facebook, Twitter and Blog. Please send me an email, follow my Facebook page or Twitter, or join my blog. I welcome any suggestions or questions you may have.


Please vote on June 8. When you do, please consider me to be your next representative.


-Donna Graves, Candidate for Reno City Council, Ward 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment